Get The Smile You’ve Always Wanted With Invisalign® Treatment in Toronto.
Get Your Dream Smile with Invisalign®.
If you’re like 90% of the population who hasn’t had teeth straightened, there’s a good chance your teeth have shifted around a bit over the years. It’s completely natural, especially for the front teeth, to move out of alignment over time due to chewing or grinding.
Plenty of people avoid getting their teeth straightened or realigned for fear of how they will look while the treatment is taking place. It’s true that braces can be intrusive, awkward, or down right embarrassing for people over the age of 18 since they are associated with adolescence and immaturity.
Luckily, Invisalign can straighten your teeth just as well as braces, but without the obtrusive appearance. No one has to know you are straightening your teeth until they notice a beautiful straight smile, developed gradually with the Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign treatment involves a series of clear, custom-molded aligning trays which gradually align your teeth over time. You’ll change aligners every few weeks, so expect to make a few visits to the dentist. Each set of Invisalign aligners will move your teeth a bit closer to the ideal straight position, until they are perfectly straight at the end. After the Invisalign treatment you will be left with the smile you’ve always wanted.
If you’re considering invisalign in Toronto, contact Judy Sturm’s office and get treatment from one of Toronto’s top award winning dentists.
More Reasons to Get Invisalign® In Toronto
Here are a few other advantages of the Invisalign treatment:
- Invisalign are virtually invisible. The only people who will notice you are wearing Invisalign aligners will be the people you tell, and of course your Invisalign dentist. Choosing Invisalign over traditional braces not only improves your smile, but lets you show off those pearly whites while the smile of your dreams is being formed.
- Invisalign are completely removable. With Invisalign treatment, you eat what you want, when you want, however you want. Don’t let your pursuit of a winning smile get in the way of the food and drinks you love. Invisalign aligners are actually preferable to braces for how easy they make oral care. Braces and cemented retainers make it hard to floss and brush effectively, and many people get disheartened and do less essential oral care.
- Invisalign are comfortable. Invisalign are unintrusive, both visually and physically. It should only take a day or two to get used to a fresh alignment mold, and when you do you will hardly notice them at all. Unlike braces, which make it painful to eat solid food after an adjustment, invisalign are relatively pain-free.
- Invisalign are sophisticated. Each Invisalign aligner is made with 3D virtual imaging software and fitted to your mouth. That means that your Invisalign is made custom for you by your dentist in Toronto. It’s completely personalized to get you the smile you want. There absolutely no metal components and are 100% BPA free and safe to wear.
Is Invisalign Is Right For Me?
Invisalign can work wonders for anyone who wants to straighten their teeth, however you’re more prone to the benefits if you fit one or more of the following criteria.
- Have your teeth gotten more crowded over time? Have gaps gotten larger? If you have crowding or spacing, it’s likely that the problem is getting worse over time. The sooner you get Invisalign the less time the treatment will take.
- Perhaps you have had braces in the past, but now your teeth are returning to their old positions. This problem most often afflicts people who don’t wear the retainer or don’t follow instructions.
- Does anxiety about your teeth affect your personal or professional life? Are you embarrassed by your smile or get the feeling that people are staring? You don’t have to feel that way. Invisalign will get you to love your teeth and have you confidently flashing your smile at every opportunity.
- If you are committed to having a beautiful smile, Invisalign is definitely for you. If you are worried about the cost, our clinic has options for financing Invisalign in Toronto. We will find a way to make it happen, because we’re committed to your health and your smile.
How to Get Invisalign® in Toronto
Get the smile you’ve always wanted with our Toronto Invisalign service. Contact us for a free consultation with our associate Dr. Janice Lo. At your meeting you will discuss the Invisalign process and cover financing your invisalign treatment.
Dr. Janice Lo is a Certified Invisalign® Preferred Provider
Transforming lives by improving the journey to a healthy, confident smile.